Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ultimo giorno del mese - The last day of this month

Sono passati già 23 giorni dall'ultimo post! Ho avuto tanto da fare e qualche preoccupazione, quindi niente tempo di scrivere... Però ho anche ricamato un pochino, è arrivato il libro che ho ordinato da Amazon Fr, "Cartonnage Brodé"

Are passed already 23 days to you from the last one post! I have had much to make and some worry, therefore nothing time to write… But also I have embroidered a little, has arrived the book that I have ordered from Amazon Fr, Cartonnage Brodé”


mentre l'ordine fatto al 4 marzo da Daisy Stitches, è in ritardo... L'altro ieri mi hanno scritto che l'hanno appena spedito perchè aspettavano di ricevere 1 matassina (!), ero già col pensiero che il pacco fosse andato perso... menomale!
while the order I made on 4 March from Daisy Stitches, is on retard… The other day they have written to me that they have it as soon as sent because they waited for to receive 1 skein of the Ozark I ordered(!), I was already with the thought that the package had gone lost… I'm glad to know that isn't so!

work in progress



finished today!

Ultimo ma non meno importante, anzi: La mia amica Gaya si è anche laureata ed ora avrà un po' di tempo in più per cucire e creare le sue borse! (ancora tante congratulazioni amica mia e spero di vederti presto!)
Last but not least: My friend Gaya also has graduated itself and now she will have more time in order to sewing and creating her bags! (still many congratulations friend of mine and I hope to see to you soon!)

Infine, il 26 marzo è partito uno scambio per il I° Maggio, organizzato da Isa la Souricette Grignoteuse sul suo Blog. Sono così ufficialmente iscritta al primo scambio con le amiche francesi!!! Sono molto felice e sto già ricamando il mio regalo per la copinette Brodeause che Isa mi ha assegnato :-))
At last, on 26 March is begun an exchange for the May,I°, organized from Isa the Souricette Grignoteuse on her Blog. I'm therefore officially enrolled to my first exchange with the French friends!!! I'm very happy and I am already embroidering my gift for the Copinette Brodeause that Isa has assigned to me: -))

No comments: