Friday, August 31, 2007

not new finish, but wips to show

Had a busy week: I made the decision to have another weblog where I'll only publish my designs, as some of you may have seen in a post before, I open a new Pattern Gallery with all the "Giusypatch Original Designs" into a new wordpress account. Here I will only show my wips and new project I'm currently done or finish, and when I will have a new chart pattern done, I will let you know and link to the new blog.
I also have open an Ebay Store to sell my chart directly. At the moment my best sellers is the "Love is where...(sheep are)".

Well go on, I haven't new finished piece to show, but I'm currently work on:



Gourmet Garden from LHN



almost completed the 6th part of Tirefils SAL



"Two are better..." - Giusypatch Original Designs.

that's all for now!
Happy week end to all.

No comments: